GOLF TOURNAMENTS, INC. | COLORADO & ARIZONA | 1-800-477-0467 | FAX 303-288-2129
5301 Quebec St
Commerce City, CO 80022
3640 W Whitton Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
Rental Dates 3/18/2022 - 3/26/2022
Reservations will be accepted until March 12th, 2022 5pm Mtn Standard Time*all orders subject to availability
*After entering "Quantity" you must click outside the box for it to be entered or you will get an error and no golf car(s) will be reserved.
If the golf car is not returned to the compound renter will incur $100 tow in fee or cost of golf car if not located. Lock and Cable sets not returned in working order will incur $20 replacement cost. Golf Car are full of fuel upon delivery, additional fuel needed is the responsibility of the renter ( additional fuel will be for sale at the golf car compound at market rate). GTI does not give refunds for inclement weather. Must be licensed driver 16 years of age or older to operate golf car. NO PASSENGERS allowed in Utility Truck Beds or on the bed of the Flat Beds (these units limited to driver and 1 passenger). Please limit passenger golf cars to manufacturer recommended capacity. Failure to adhere can result in loss of rental without refund.
If any cancellations need to be made Golf Tournaments, Inc. must be notified March 12th, 2022 in order to receive a refund. Rentals not cancelled within that time frame are non-refundable. 4% cancellation fee on all cancellations, no exceptions.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. It is expressly understood the title to the equipment is retained by GTI, free and clear of all claims of the customer or others.
2. Rental payments are payable in advance or upon end of lease by previous agreement. Payment shall be by cash, check, or credit card. Credit Card statement will read “Golf Tournaments, Inc” if a charge is denied lessee will be charged $35 fee for chargeback fees incurred by Golf Tournaments, Inc.
3. A security deposit may be required. This amount will be returned when the equipment is returned in the same condition it was in when delivered, normal wear tear expected. Lessee will be responsible for any damages done while in lessee’s custody. Any golf cars not returned to the golf car compound or designated area will incur a $100 tow in fee.
4. The equipment shall be maintained in good working order, and shall be returned in the same condition as when it was delivered, normal wear and tear expected. Any tampering with the engine (governor) of any kind will result in a $500.00 fine or cost of repair whichever is greater and may result in loss of rental without refund.
5. The lessee agrees that only licensed drivers (age 16 and older) will operate the equipment and that the vehicle will be used in a safe and prudent manner. Operating the golf car under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
6. NO SIGNS OR DECALS SHALL BE AFFIXED TO THE EQUIPMENT WITH ANY KIND OF ADHESIVE. To avoid risk of fire, no decorations shall be used.
7. Golf Cars are delivered full of fuel, additional fuel will be the responsibility of the lessee.
8. By signature below, the Lessee agrees to the payment terms stated below and that GTI shall not be responsible for loss, damage, theft, or replacement once Lessee takes possession. Charges for theft and or damages will be processed to card on file or invoiced. Further, upon default by Lessee, GTI shall be entitled to recover all costs of collection, attorney’s fees, and 18% interest per annum. Venue of all collection or default actions shall be in Adams County, State of Colorado.
9. All passenger cars are restricted to their specific passenger limits. DO NOT EXCEED CAPACITY. Passenger golf cars are not to be used as maintenance vehicles (maintenance vehicles are available for the specific use). NO Passengers in truck beds.
10. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold GTI and employees and assignees harmless from any and all losses, damages, injuries, claims, demands, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, court costs, and any claim made under strict liability) arising out of use or operation of the equipment by Lessee from and after delivery of the equipment.
11. Lessee shall designate one person to be responsible for contacting GTI in the event there are mechanical problems during the lease period.