2023 NHSRA GOLF CAR RENTAL RULES
The following rules & regulations for golf car usage will be in effect for 2023. Enforcement will be done by NHSFRA, event venue staff, and
HERC RENTAL Golf Car Staff. One warning for minor infractions and then the golf car will be confiscated with no rental refund. Serious infractions will
result in confiscation of golf car and loss of rental immediately without any warning. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF GOLF CAR IS CONFISCATED
FOR NOT FOLLOWING ANY/ALL RULES.
1. ONLY SELECT PERSONAL GOLF CARS WILL BE ALLOWED AND SUBJECT TO SECURITY AND RULES ENFORCEMENT. MUST BE PREREGISTERED AND APPROVED BEFORE EVENT. __________
2. All HERC RENTAL golf cars must be registered, credentialed and permitted. The permit must be prominently displayed on the front
driver’s side hood of the golf car. _________
3. All drivers must be licensed driver 16 years of age or older to operate a golf car or the golf car will be confiscated and only
released to an adult. Must be 21 years of age or older to rent a golf car. _________
4. Drivers must show proof of age and license if stopped by security or show their authorized wristband. _________
5. There is a 1:30 am curfew on golf car usage for anyone 21 years and under at the High School Finals Rodeo. There is no restriction
on golf car usage by parents or adult guardians. ___________
6. There are several off limits areas on the event grounds. Restricted areas will be signed and flagged as such and golf cars are
prohibited. Golf Cars are not permitted off grounds or on public roads. Golf Car are not allowed inside the horse/barns/tents at
any time. Golf Cars in Prohibited areas will be confiscated immediately and reported to officials. _______________
7. When not in use, golf car must be locked up with the lock and cable provided at check out. Failure to do so could result in your
golf car being confiscated and possible loss of usage for the remainder of the event and no rental refund. HERC RENTAL is not responsible
for lost/stolen golf cars. __________
8. Do not under any circumstances, lend your golf car to an unauthorized driver. If it is stolen, you are still responsible for any
and all costs for damages or cost of the golf car which will be collected immediately. _______
9. Golf cars will be inspected upon check out for pre-existing damages. You will be responsible for all damages other than those
noted and agreed upon at check out. A $50 fee will be assessed to any customer whose golf car is returned with
decorations/signs, residue from adhesives and/or excessive mud. NO SILLY STRING, it is very damaging to seats and bodies of
the golf cars. There are no refunds for early returns. _________
10. You are responsible for removing and throwing away all trash prior to check in at the end of the event. ________
11. If you or anyone else adjust the speed (governor) on the golf car you will have your golf car confiscated and be fined $1000 or
cost of repair if damaged depending on whichever is greater. New Engine cost $2500 plus loss of revenue of $1500 while the
golf car is out of service. If your golf car is returned tampered with you will be charged as well. (NO Warning for this offense
– this will result in loss of rental, fine and NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN and will be reported to NHSRA) ________
12. Do not exceed the capacity allowed on the golf car. Each person on the car must be seated on the bench seat (2-passenger golf
car/2 people only, 4-passenger golf car/4 people only, 6-passenger golf car/6-people only, utility truck golf car/2 people only
absolutely no person allowed in the truck bed). _________
13. Absolutely no drinking alcohol or use of drugs and driving on the golf car or event property is allowed at any time. No texting
and driving as well. _______
14. Reckless driving, abuse of the rules, and irresponsible driving will result in loss of golf car. Absolutely no water balloon fights on
golf cars. (NO Tolerance Policy 1st offense golf car can/will be confiscated for remainder of event with no refund). _________
15. Golf Car must be driven in a safe manner and all rules followed to maintain your golf car privilege. ________
16. Operating a golf car as well as being a passenger on a golf car can pose a risk of injury or death, operator must adhere to all
safety rules to insure the safety of everyone attending the event. ________
17. HERC RENTAL Hours of Operation: Daily 8am-6pm. Saturday July 23rd, 2023 cars are due by 11 pm.
18. Security will be onsite arranged by HERC RENTAL and NHSRA – they will have full authority to confiscate golf cars, write tickets and/or
warnings and to stop any golf car on grounds for rules infractions and/or unsafe driving. Periodic governor checks will be
performed throughout the day on any/all golf cars.
19. Lost golf cars or golf cars damaged beyond repair will be billed for replacement cost and an additional $1500 for future loss of
revenue. Currently new car orders take a year to receive. Replacement costs are as follows: 4-passenger $9000, 6-passengers
$11,500, Utility Trucks $9500.
It is expressly understood and agreed that Herc Rentals, The Camplex Events Center, the NHSRA, their staff, owners or operators and
agents shall not be held liable for damages or injuries of any kind, whether to persons and/or property, and/or loss of time, and any
other loss arising from the use, operation of, or in any way connected with the golf car rental. I have read, understand that this
is a legally binding agreement and accept all the terms of this agreement. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the
termination of your event credentials, the golf car being impounded and forfeiture of golf car privileges for the remainder of the event
WITH NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
Please initial all rules above on each line and sign below that you have read and understand all of the above statements/rules.
Anyone operating the golf car must know and follow all regulations!